← BACK TO ALL OPEN POSITIONS
B2B Sales Representative Intern (f/m/x)
📍 Berlin, Germany
We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
Join one of Berlin’s fastest growing early-stage tech startups. As a B2B Sales Representative you will work closely with the Founding Team, enabling you to learn directly from the founders and quickly take-on more responsibility in a fast-paced and motivating work environment.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers. You'll also perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule as well as coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- By working in an early-stage startup you’ll touch on everything from marketing, sales, customer support, research, data-analysis and much more. You’ll quickly develop a “learn-it-all” attitude allowing you more flexibility in both your professional and personal life.
- We believe in you and your abilities, which is why we expect you to have initiative and come-up with new ideas and projects to move the business forward.
- Highly motivated and target driven, ideally with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, quickly switch priorities, adapt and focus on new initiatives as needed.
- Hands-on mentality with strong analytical, organization and communication skills.
- Open and professional approach towards people and new situations.
- Ability to easily work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner.
What you'll get
- Join the best team ever.
- Be a part of this exciting journey: early-stage tech startup disrupting an industry.
- Office Space in the creative environment of the Factory Berlin shared with many other start-ups, founders and creators from different backgrounds.
- Flexible working hours and structure.
- Come on set with us, talk to clients, job opportunities, record podcasts, access Beazy’s network, startup networking events, discounts, table-tennis, unlimited coffee and after-work beers are all included.
- The best is yet to come: possibility of full-time or working-student position after your internship.
Oops! Something went wrong. Try again!
Share this position within your network !