← BACK TO ALL OPEN POSITIONS
Copywriter Intern (f/m/x)
📍 Berlin, Germany
Join one of Berlin’s fastest growing early-stage tech startups.
As a Marketing & SEO Intern you will work closely with the Founding Team, enabling you to learn directly from the founders and quickly take-on more responsibility in a fast-paced and motivating work environment.
- Writing: You help us build and grow our business successfully by effectively communicating Beazy’s message via SEO-optimized content, blog posts, social media and much more.
- Personal Growth: By working in an early-stage startup you’ll touch on everything from marketing, sales, customer support, research, data-analysis and much more. You’ll quickly develop a “learn-it-all” attitude allowing you more flexibility in life.
- Initiative: We believe in you and your abilities, which is why we expect you to have initiative and come-up with new ideas and projects to move the business forward.
- All-round Talent: You can handle multiple tasks, quickly switch priorities, adapt and focus on new initiatives as needed.
- Hands-on: You have a hands-on mentality with strong analytical and communication skills.
- Open-minded: You have an open and professional approach towards people and new situations.
- Efficient: You can easily work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner.
- Enthusiastic: You want to deepen your expertise and broaden your knowledge
- You are fluent in German and/or English. Ideally you speak both.
What you'll get
- Join the best team ever.
- Be a part of this exciting journey: early-stage tech startup disrupting an industry.
- Office Space in the creative environment of the Factory Berlin shared with many other start-ups, founders and creators from different backgrounds.
- Flexible working hours and structure.
- Come on set with us, talk to clients, job opportunities, record podcasts, access Beazy’s network, startup networking events, discounts, table-tennis, unlimited coffee and after-work beers are all included.
- The best is yet to come: possibility of full-time or working-student position after your internship.
Oops! Something went wrong. Try again!
Share this position within your network !