← BACK TO ALL OPEN POSITIONS
Freelance Administrative and Accounting Manager
📍 Berlin, Germany
We’re looking for a freelance Administrative and Accounting Manager that would join our team to take over administrative and accounting matters for 10 to 12 hours a week.
Your mission Handle internal financial reporting Advise the CPO and on financial tasks and researchTake charge of all general accounting, payroll duties, and personnel administration matters including invoicing.
- Business Management and/or Accounting Studies
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, quickly switch priorities, adapt and focus on new initiatives as needed.
- Hands-on mentality with strong analytical, organization and communication skills.
- Open and professional approach towards people and new situations.
- Ability to easily work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner.
- Fluent in German and English
- Prior experience with the Stripe Payment platform is a plus.
What you'll get
- Join the best team ever.
- Be a part of this exciting journey: early-stage tech startup disrupting an industry.
- Office Space in the creative environment of the Factory Berlin shared with many other start-ups, founders and creators from different backgrounds.
- Flexible working hours and structure.
- Come on set with us, talk to clients, job opportunities, record podcasts, access Beazy’s network, startup networking events, discounts, table-tennis, unlimited coffee and after-work beers are all included.
- The best is yet to come: possibility of full-time or working-student position after your internship.
Oops! Something went wrong. Try again!
Share this position within your network !