← BACK TO ALL OPEN POSITIONS
Social Media Intern (f/m/x)
📍 Berlin, Germany
Are you looking for the perfect remote internship to accelerate your career? Beazy is one of Berlin's fastest growing early-stage tech startups! As a Social Media Intern you will work closely with the Founding Team, allowing you to quickly take-on more responsibility in a fast-paced and motivating work environment. Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn & Co are essential parts of your everyday life and you are always the first to try out trends? Then become part of the Beazy social media team!
- Flexible hours
- Remote option or you can also come to our co-working space in Berlin, it's all up to you!
- Mandatory or voluntary internship
- Content Creation: you will generate new ideas and will work on bringing them to life in order to improve Beazy’s social media presence & increase brand awareness through posts, stories, videos and more. You’ll handle Beazy’s social accounts on a day-to-day basis.
- Personal Growth: By working in an early-stage startup you’ll touch on everything from marketing, sales, customer support, research, data-analysis and much more. You’ll quickly develop a “learn-it-all” attitude allowing you more flexibility in life.
- Initiative: We believe in you and your abilities, which is why we expect you to have initiative and come-up with new ideas and projects to move the business forward.
- are studying media management, marketing, communication sciences, journalism or similar.
- are creative & committed to working with attention to detail.
- enjoy editing photos & videos.
- can handle multiple tasks, quickly switch priorities, adapt and focus on new initiatives as needed.
- have a hands-on mentality with strong analytical and communication skills.
- have an open and professional approach towards people and new situations.
- can easily work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner.
- want to deepen your expertise and broaden your knowledge.
- are up-to-date with the the latest social media trends.
- are fluent in English. German, Spanish, French or Portuguese is a plus.
What you'll get
- Join the best team ever.
- Be a part of this exciting journey: early-stage tech startup disrupting an industry.
- Office Space in the creative environment of the Factory Berlin shared with many other start-ups, founders and creators from different backgrounds.
- Flexible working hours and structure.
- Come on set with us, talk to clients, job opportunities, record podcasts, access Beazy’s network, startup networking events, discounts, table-tennis, unlimited coffee and after-work beers are all included.
- The best is yet to come: possibility of full-time or working-student position after your internship.
Oops! Something went wrong. Try again!
Share this position within your network !