– Excellent image quality and sharpness when wide open providing your objective isn’t to sit there all day and night shooting charts but to instead photograph people and things.
– Image quality is good enough that I’d even say that it can be used for professional purposes and applications.
– Don’t expect to get that super extreme shallow depth of field where only the eyes are in focus though. You’ll need much faster glass than this to do that.
– Fast focusing on newer camera bodies. It’s bearable on older bodies. If you can accept the Fuji X100’s focusing, then you can accept this.
– True to life color rendering.
– Little to no color fringing when shooting wide open.
– Small size
– Small filter size, videographers should be aware of this.