If you have any further questions in relation to this policy, please contact us: email@example.com. This Policy relates to our collection and handling of personal information that is covered by the Act. It is not intended to cover categories of personal information that are not covered by the Act.
We committed to respect your privacy by protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Platform, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect:
1) On this Platform;
2) In email, text and other electronic messages between you and this Platform;
3) When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy. It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other websites operated by Beazy or any third-party, or any third-party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Platform.
We provide the Platform for use only by persons located in Europe. We make no claims that the Platform or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of Europe, or accessible or appropriate for non-european residents. Access and submission of any information or date to the Platform may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries.
What is Collected and How it is Collected
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Platform, including information:
1) by which you or your business may be personally identified, such as name, photo, social networks, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, tax number or any other information the platform collects as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
2) that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
3) about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Platform and usage details.
We collect this information:
1) directly from you when you provide it to us;
2) automatically as you navigate through the site (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other technologies); and/or
3) from third-parties, for example, our business partners, including payment processors and/or service providers.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Platform may include:
1) Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Platform. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you sign up to one of our events or report a problem with our Platform;
2) Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us or other users or members of the Platform;
3) Copies and/or information regarding your tax number, business documentation;
4) A copy of your Profile or Listing photos;
5) Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
6) Details of transactions you carry out through our Platform and of the fulfilment of your rental and purchase requests;
7) Financial information before placing an order through our Platform. Your search queries on the Platform;
8) Rental or purchase data;
9) Listing data; and/or
10) Information that you may provide to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Platform, or transmitted to other users of the Platform or third-parties (collectively, “User Contributions”).
Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your Account, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Platform with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorised persons.
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection
As you navigate through and interact with our Platform, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
1) Details of your visits to our Platform, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Platform; and/or
2) Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this Platform and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third-parties. It helps us to improve our Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
1) Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
2) Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Platform according to your individual interests. Speed up your searches; and
3) Recognize you when you return to our Platform.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
2) Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Platform may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Platform. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies; and/or
3) Web Beacons. Pages of the Platform and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Platform statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Platform content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
1) To present our Platform and its contents to you;
2) To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
3) To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
4) To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
5) To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, and you and other users, including for billing and collection;
6) To notify you about changes to our Platform or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
7) To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Platform;
8) In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and/or
9) For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your registration information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We do not routinely disclose personal information to other organisations unless:
We may also share non-personal, de-identified and aggregated information for research or promotional purposes. Except as set out in this policy, we do not sell or trade personal information to third parties or allow such third parties to use that personal information. Third Parties such as insurance providers may also be included in our information sharing for the purposes of providing these Services and analysing insurance risks.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. If you delete your User Contributions from the Platform, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Platform users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Platform, including User Contributions, is governed by our Terms of Service.
Use of Stripe for Payment Processing
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information and messages from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. The safety and security of your information and messages also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Platform. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Platform. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information and messages, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Platform. Any transmission of personal information and messages is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Platform.
Beazy UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
c/o Factory Works GmbH
Rheinsberger Str. 76/77
Register Number: HRB 204648